Mar 5, 2012

morning dew

hey all..
its 6 in the morning, I woken up and dont know what to do, so here I am typing for you..

hmm.. so I want to post my assignment at digital publishing class..
it was last term assignment, we were tasked to make a logo for a city..




Pontianak is a city located in Borneo Island, where you could find thousand of exotic yummy Chinese food all around the corner.
Borneo Island also well-known with orang utan, and palm oil tree..
you guys should go there!!

And last month, my alumni community held a gathering themed valentine..
Really cute actually..hihihi
ended with karaoke session we all having quality time of nostalgia..
visit our website, will you? KEKL

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=246629825423585&set=t.1020752201&type=3&theater
 
Guess what, I watch Java Jazz last Sunday!!!
It was so damn awesome to watch musician like Dave Koz trough your blind eyes, Trio Lestari, and others,
They are truly amaze me, and they just the truth musician I think...
What a great experience and promise to go there again next year..



I've been listening to this old song lately, reminds me a lot with high school time..




"being old is a must, but being mature is a choice"

-from my cozy lil corner-got a bruised :(-

0 comments:

Post a Comment