Jan 9, 2012

hi there !!

hi theree...
long time no see :(
yupp.. a lot of assignment and war of homework haven't done yet..
I'm still busy with my big pop up project and this project was take so much of my "me time"..
so sad.. no longer have my nap time..

soo...last week when I came back to my home town with a luggage full of hopes and prides..
this is what I had done..


Craving for the best score for this project and prove that my colorblindness is not an obstacle :D

and this is the idea and concept..sorry for write it in Indonesian :p
after typing all around with lil bit chit-chatbullshit ability the essence of this concept is..
As we know water has become our essential needs. But in other hand water also become destroyer of life.
no water, no life. there is water, there is life, there is mortality..
each color describe every character of water..
Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. :D


and my friend give me this cool MV.. and I'm so damn in love with jessie j, almost everytime playing her song..

\

-from my cozy lil corner-ganbateee!!!-

0 comments:

Post a Comment