Jan 11, 2012

upset...

hay everyone..
being a lil batman in several weeks makes me desperate for a real sleep..
I just arrived at my lil room after doing the pop up project..
That was a big pop up project, pray for me and my friends to finish it :)

Today I have a presentation in Multimedia Introduction subject. So we make a short adv,.
check this out..




we make it using windows movie maker, and it really easy to do :D

I have some quotes today, my fake father give this to me :

"I'm strong on the surface.
Not all the way through
I've never been perfect
But neither have you"

It is pointing to a people who can't give thanks and keep asking what he wants to his couple.
I think a relationship doesnt base on what we like, or anything make us happy..
but actually a relationship do need a fight, do need a grumble and gossip..
if It don't have any, it just being so flat..
The way you love your couple from the bad side, that's the way to love purely..

and for the MV I want to share Coldplay's newest hits.. Paradise
what a cool song :)



-from my cozy lil corner-pray for our pop up project!!keep fighting-

0 comments:

Post a Comment