Jan 9, 2012

what a morning :D

heii there :D..
I fell so damn happy this morning because I can sleep with nice dream and not woken up in the middle of night. lol..
hope this could happen not only this night..


and this is my texture project on Traditional Painting subject..
If you look, there are mirrors in the center of the canvas..
the mirror reflect ourselves, and the crackle made by recycled paper means our mistakes and faults...
so, overall this project means inside me there are so much mistakes, broken heart, unfinished problem, and others but if you look into yourself you can find the best answer and way out of your problem :)

Then for the MV, I choose so sick.. this was and is, will be the coolest song ever in my life :D



-from my cozy lil corner-good morning :D-

0 comments:

Post a Comment