Dec 24, 2011

it's CHRISTMAS

hellooo everyone..
celebrate your Christmas while you can..
so i just get back from churching and i get this lovely hair band from my mom :D
overexciting, webcam becomes my victim..

brrr...


enouuugghhh
the hair band sooo damn cute, until i feel mad after 74 shots of webcam..,
I found a cool website it is neave
you can get more than 20 kind of auto filter and effect, directly connect with your webcam..
it was instant and fun.. :D

oo yaa.. guys, do you have any christmas wish anyway?
everyone should have this one..
if you ask me what is mine?
hmm, let me think first..
I just want to be a person that a present for others.. (that is the good wish)
annnddd..
i want all stupid stuff with cute poohh! lol






hope i could have mr. Santa's twitter account and mention him like this :
@mr.Santa would you give me a giant room themed wif pooh?but I have no chimney in my home, you can knock my window if you want..:)




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D

-from my cozy lil corner-merry christmas :D-

0 comments:

Post a Comment