Dec 5, 2011

been a while

sorry not posting awhile..
too many assignments and my best friend came to my room almost everyday, lil bit waste my time but it was quite sweet moment we had..
she's come from same hometown as I am.. remember the last post about birthday present that I made?that was her present..
now she is studying finance at one of private university in Tangerang.


Do you know the Script?
I just get crazy on their song lately..
the best one is titled "The Man Who Cant be Moved"
check out the MV..



what a cool song, with a cool lyric, and cool singer :3
I play this song nearly 20 times a day, and haven't feel bored yet. lol..
The best lyric is
"How can I move on when I'm still in love with you"
wooaahh.. this sentence really works on broken hearted people

Happy Listening friends..
I'm not posting any of my assignment today.. keep waiting :D

-from my cozy lil corner-listening the man who can be moved-

0 comments:

Post a Comment