Dec 6, 2011

SANRIO

Hey all..
Typing from my room, today was a cloudy day.. The sun doesnt goes out yet the rain doesnt drips down..
I just change my email btw, from yahoo to hello kitty domain.
It's now officialy emawkwk@hellokitty.com, cute huh?
if you want that domain too, you can go to www.sanriotown.com and there are so many facilities and options and all of them are about sanrio characters..
At the past I ever had email with this domain, but suddenly the server was changed so I couldnt open my email.
But hey, it is okey now..
Go get your sanrio domain :D


Soo for today's post I want to share my another painting at Traditional Painting class..
This assignment theme was traditional vs modern..


I confused at the first, but then I drew a man and a woman who played traditional instrument then for the background I drew the situation of a club.. remix gamelan hihihi
Lil bit non sense, but here it is. lol..
got eightytwo btw.. nice :D

lastly.. check this song.. so sweetttt




-from my cozy lil corner-go sanrio (and pooh) :D-

0 comments:

Post a Comment