Dec 7, 2011

POOH

Thinking it's not fair if I give sanrio title but dont make pooh post...
Instead of loving sanrio characters I also dying with POOH, this lil cute bear has haunted my passion since I kid..
Soo.. yesterday I went to a wholesaler market at Jakarta, and found this cute pencil casee.


what do you think guys? Not extremely expensive stuff, when you go to this place, you should have a bargain and the price is surprising sometimes.. :D

soo for my project post.. I want to share my project from Shape and Form analysis class..
This assignment require us to analyze about space with the correlation of shape and form

The emphasize located at the one at the corner..
actually if you thorough, you can find one of them are different, not the emphasize..
It was an accident actually, I stick it wrongly.. Find one if you can!!!




The title of this project was nationalism..because I'm Indonesian and I love my country badly..
When I did this, Indonesia beat malay at AFF cup..

-from my cozy lil corner-shouting Indonesia :D-

0 comments:

Post a Comment