Nov 28, 2011

what a day..

huff.. it was an exclaimed yet exhausting day..
woke up at four in the morning and have lil bit chat with someone was the beginning of my day..
Yup, today I was hanged out with my second family.. we had a paintball attack, shot here shot there..
lil bit scary for the first time carried a gun (not real gun). got a shot in my google and feet..
One of my friend got shot in his head and gosshh.. the bruise just as big as table tennis ball..


I'm soorry not to post this yesterday.. Sooo tireddd...
Where am I? I was at the last row second from left wearing black shirt and super cool army trousers...
Lol.. I was dying to bring back the trousers.. but, thanks to my friend prevent me to do that weird stuff.

Owwrrighhtt.. What I learned today?


This is my drawing about exploring light and object.. got eightythree not so bad score butt.. I wish I can do better.. No problem by the way, lecturer said need lil bit dark side on the shadow,than it could be perfect..
Gonna practice..
The other one is announcement of my midterm test.. got eighty.. yayyy** :) :) Thanks God..


It was an isometric drawing by the way..

-from my cozy lil corner- thanks God :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment