Nov 24, 2011

fixed air-con

Lol.. the title means the truth.. yup, after this languish weeks of uncool air-con.. Today, for the first time, my car's air-con was fixed.
Mechanic said that freon was ran out, so it could not be as cool as before..

So I have Traditional Painting and Digital Publishing class today.. Actually we didn't do any project yet..
What is Digital Publishing? It is a class that teach me how to use software which one day will support us as a designer.. include Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.
Love this class so much, beside the lecture is super duper kind and patient, I can do tracing :)
Tracing is like re-draw a picture (bitmap) to vector format using Illustrator or any kind software..
Check out my trace project..:)

my first project
The first one is how to make an object filled with your own made pattern..


This is the second project, so I took my hand using webcam, then started to trace it..
Then we were told to make some paper using good compositions
The emphasis is the yellow hand at the center, looks like wind mill does it? :)


Third meeting we were taught how to interpret a word. So the word was "VEGETARIAN"
I made a dog which ate a piece of carrot. We know that dog suppose to eat meat, or non-vegetable meal..
With this idea a dog eat a carrot means the dog is vegetarian.. :)

I will post another project I have made, just wait for it will you?

After class, I went to mall and look sale at coconut island storee...
*horraayyy to the hayy* it was buy one get one free...
I should be very pennywise this week because of buying this super lovely t-shirt.. *will eat below ten thousand rupiahs from now on :(* but its worthy... :D


-from my lil cozy corner- saving every penny :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment