Nov 22, 2011

acquaintanceship :)

First of all, I want you to know my self..
My name is Ema and now I am on the way to have my first diploma at visual communication design.
I love to hear light music, i have my passion at art, i love disney film and their incredible soundtrack, specially pooh and his cute friends :)..

Art has become my friend since i was a kid. My mom is a entertainer, decorator, designer, and also a figure for me. My dad own an offset. So everyday of my life I look they designing, they making something, they drawing, they working with art.. Art is like daily thing in my journey of life.
Art also become a media to express myself, to express my feeling when nobody hear me. Sometimes when I feel so blue, I just draw and suddenly it becomes my mood booster.

I also love puppies.. this is my dog having birth of three little cute puppies.. Now they grow up in my home.

Enough this post, you can judge me by looking my journal.. see yaa.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment