Nov 22, 2011

BAMBOOO *yayy*

yayyy yayayyyyayyy... Yesterday I came back to my hometown and my brother gave me this super sophisticated drawing pad called bamboo.. When I arrived to my room I just directly install this amazing stuff and I keep doodling till now..


it comes with a super nice virtual pen. :):)
this is my first doodle using magnificent bamboo pad..
wait for another creation, will you?. still in progress on studying this impressive stuff..

and i want to post my work at shape and form analysis subject..
the concept is exploring transformation from living things to inanimate object.
I make transformation from Snail to Eiffel tower.. check it out :)


this weird work was made on 40x40cm infraboard using 5mm polyfoam. First I didnt expect this transformation could get a score. But when it was scored by my lecturer, it gets AST means the highest score in class *yelling from the deepest of my heart* lol... nice work ema :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment