Nov 22, 2011

capturing my life

It is cool when you can memorize all things that happen in your life. But sadly we can't..
So I want to capture all great things that occur and my life and post it. Hope it could be an inspiration to your life :)
The best thing I could have are friends...


This is me and my besties.. All of them just perfectly become infecting person to my life..
Keep on having friends from now on, because when you have friends great obstacle becomes nothing.
It is better to have friends on your life than become super rich man but doesn't have any single friend. Share the joy, share the laugh and share your sadness to your friend and believe me your life will become easier :)


this is a present for one of my besties when she turns 18.. 
Made with love using old wedding invitation with lil bit creativity. She loves shaun the sheep, so I make it themed grassland with many sheep on it..
All of the materials are free.. I print it myself using inkjet printer and glossy paper, the decoration using recycled paper, and my mother's material *hihi*. It is free, it is unique, the only one in the world yet cute.
Just try to make something with old stuff or used stuff, worthier than just buy something in store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment